Friday, October 31, 2008


Boo!



A happy Halloween to my baby and all my friends in the States :) Hope you guys have a great fun time of fellowshipping and feasting! Trick or treat? :D


I'm minutes away from giving my talk to the nurses... the audiences are supposed to start arriving anytime now, but nobody in sight yet.


I thought of dressing up in a costume for my talk, but then again... I don't think the audiences here would accept it! LOL


According to The National Retail Federation’s (NRF) 2008 Halloween Consumer Intentions and Actions Survey, the top Halloween costumes for children in the United States are:


1. Princess (generic)

2. Witch

3. Hannah Montana

4. Spider-Man

5. Pirate

6. Star Wars Character

7. Pumpkin / Jack-o'-lantern

8. Batman

9. Disney Princess

10. Ghost (tie)

10. Athlete / Sports figure (tie)


The top Halloween costumes for adults in the same year were:

1. Witch

2. Pirate

3. Vampire

4. Cat

5. Fairy (#5 tie)

5. Nurse (#5 tie)

6. Batman (#6 tie)

6. Political figure (#6 tie)

7. Ghost

8. Angel

9. Clown (#9 tie)

9. Wench/vixen (#9 tie)

10. Athlete (#10 tie)

10. French Maid (#10 tie)

10. Queen (#10 tie)


What are you dressing up as this year? I just can't wait for next year's Halloween! Weeeeeeeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home